Website Terms and Conditions
IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND EXPRESSLY AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH SHALL BE BINDING ON YOU:
The following terminology applied to these Terms and Conditions and any or all Agreements:
- ‘Customer’, ‘You’, ‘Your’ and ‘user’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and/or making a booking/reservation through us on this Site and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- ‘The Company’, ‘Ourselves’, ‘We’ and ‘Us’, refers to Viverati Interactive Marketing Pvt. Ltd., which operates under the brand name “PoshVine” and having its services listed at www.poshvine.com.
- ‘Party’, ‘Parties’ or ‘Us’ refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- ‘Axis Bank’ refers to registered place of business of Axis Bank at India, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India.
- ‘Site’ is the website www.extraordinaryweekends.com that is published and maintained by PoshVine on behalf of AxisBank.
- ‘Merchant Outlets’ refers to participating service providers.
Axis Bank Cardmembers, specifically customers having Axis Bank Affluent Credit Cards – namely, Axis Bank Signature Credit Card, Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, Axis Bank Infinite Credit Card or Axis Bank Miles & More Credit Card (“Cardmembers”) can enjoy exclusive access and special discounts to a range of weekend experiences across dining, staycations, wellness, leisure, entertainment and golf. All experiences are offered through www.extraordinaryweekends.com/ across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore with effect from 1st August,, 2015. Participating Service Providers will offer an insider benefit (usually in the form of savings upto 20%) to Axis Bank Cardmembers (the “Offer”).
- The reservations can only be made with Axis Bank Affluent Credit Cards issued in India only.
- The entire payment for the transaction should be made with an Axis Bank Affluent Credit Card
- The reservations will be considered on a first come first serve basis subject to availability with the service provider.
- Customer should carry the SMS and/or E-mail confirming his/her reservation details while going for experience as booked
- The participating Service Providers and the price of expirience are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned in the website are all-inclusive prices including taxes. For restaurant reservations (dining), Cardmembers can book their tables free and enjoy benefits at partner restaurants. For experiences booked under Wellness and Unique Experiences, Cardmember books online by paying Rs.1000 booking fee, while for Staycations, Cardmember books online by paying Rs.5000 booking fee. The booking fee of Rs.1000 or Rs. 5000 is a flat fee irrespective of the number of people. The remaining amount (after adjusting the discount if applicable) must be paid directly to the Service Provider at the venue using the Axis Bank Affluent Card.
- Transactions carried out at service providers other than the ones mentioned in the list below shall not be applicable for the Offer.
- The Offer is brought to the Customers solely by the participating Service Providers. Axis Bank is not making the Offer and holds no warranty and shall not be responsible for the delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer and/or products/services made available to the Customers under the Offer.
- Any disputes/queries/contentions regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality made available to the Customers under the Offer on the products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customer directly to the participating Merchant Outlets. Axis Bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/dispute raised by any Customer to Axis Bank shall be forwarded to the Merchant Outlets. Merchant Outlets shall be solely responsible for resolving such queries/ contentions/disputes within a reasonable time.
- Axis Bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a Customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services under the Offer.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. Axis Bank also reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another Offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the rules and regulations governing the use of the Axis Bank Credit Card. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Axis Bank from usage of Affluent Credit Cards by the Customer under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by Axis Bank Terms & Conditions and the Cardmember Agreement.
- A Customer without being required to do any further act, shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein. The above terms and conditions need to be read in conjunction with the Axis Bank Card member Agreement. Customer can view the Axis Bank Cardmember Agreement as well as the complete terms and conditions on the online portal www.axisbank.com.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
We believe in helping our Customers as far as possible, and therefore have a liberal cancellation policy. We are in the business of providing meals/staycation/experiences/service reservations, which incurs a booking fee. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered up to 48 hours (2 days) prior to the booking date. You will be able to cancel your reservation by requesting to cancel your booking under “My Bookings” section at www.extraordinaryweekends.com or by calling our helpline at +91 8880-023-023 (10 AM – 7 PM) or by writing to us at email@example.com.
- If you cancel before 2 days of your booking date, your entire booking fee will be refunded within 7 working days of the reservation date.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation within 2 days prior to your reservation date, please request cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in such cases, in case the Customer and the Service Provider are both willing, the booking can be postponed to a later date based on availability; or; the entire booking fee shall be forfeited in case the booking cannot be mutually postponed to a favouravble later date.
As we provide reservations for meals/staycation/experiences/wellness services, we are unable to refund your booking fee unless the Service Provider (the restaurant or the spa or the hotel) does not honor your reservation. In that case please email us at email@example.com and we will process your refund within 7 working days.
In case you wish to cancel your booking and you are eligible to receive the refund of your online booking fees as per the Cancellation Policy, your refund to your Credit Card account will be processed within 7 working days.
- By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you unconditionally accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions as set forth herein.
- By accessing any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
- Customer availing services/products from the Company shall be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any additional terms posted on this Site, which together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you. These Terms and Conditions are restricted to the scope of this agreement and subject to the prevailing laws of India.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or for any other reason.
- In the event that any of the terms and conditions herein conflict with additional terms or other terms contained within any other Company document, then these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Site Contents and Proprietary Rights
- Unless otherwise specified, this Site is only for your personal and non-commercial use.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to text, images, photographs, graphics, audio, video, software, icons or other material (the ‘Content’) are protected under international conventions and the Copyright Act, 1957, with amendments, rules and regulations, which belong to the Company. You shall not use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- The Company may provide you with Content or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, transmit or create derivative works of anything from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose without express written authorization of the Company, except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the products/services at the Site.
- There are proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks on this Site either owned/used by the Company or any other third party(s). By displaying them on this Site, the Company is not granting any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content by you may violate the extant copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, leading to personal liability along with civil and criminal action against you.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall not upload post, reproduce, or distribute any Content on or through such items or services that is/are protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the written permission of the owner of such right.
- You agree to follow all instructions as provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Upon you agreeing to comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you shall be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site.
Any information specifically mentioned by the Company as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the you and shall not be disclosed unless as required under any law or to serve the purposes of this agreement and the obligation of both the parties.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you expressly undertake to provide only correct and valid information/details to answer certain questions while requesting for any products/services under this agreement.
- Answers to such questions or information/details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information/details you supply to us, about yourself, are true and accurate and you shall not misrepresent any facts.
- At any time during or after receiving a request for products/services from you, the Company has reason to believe the same to be either unauthorized or the information/details provided to us is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented, the Company in its sole discretion shall have the right to take any steps against you, including cancellation of the bookings/reservations, etc. without any prior information to you. In such an event, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to you as a consequence of such cancellation of booking/reservation of products/services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, Axis Bank and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and interest chargeable, brought by third parties as a result of :-
- Any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to this agreement
- Violation of any law or rights of a third party by you; or
- Use of this Site by you.
- You shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and the Company, Axis Bank cannot be held liable for the same.
Links To Third-Party Websites
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the Company. The Company does not control such third- party sites and links and is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representation of the contents, or any changes or updates therein. The Company’s inclusion of links to such Sites is only for convenience and does not imply any endorsement of the material on such third-party sites or any association with their operators. Your decision to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, is entirely at your own risk.
Extraordinary Weekends Rights
Third Party Account Information on Transmitted Material
- By booking with the Company, you authorize the Company and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Axis Bank’s and other payment gateways on your behalf for internet transmission of your account and password to retrieve necessary information for processing and confirming payment, resolving inquiries and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking.
- You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account while booking. The Company shall not be liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of unauthorized use of your password of account, either with or without your knowledge.
The Customer agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the Company may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to reasons like business exigencies, decisions of statutory/regulatory authority operational and technical issues, labor unrest, climatic conditions, acts of God, fire, strikes, acts of governments etc. If informed in advance of such situations, the Company will make best efforts to provide similar alternative to its Customers or refund the booking amount.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Company endeavors its best to ensure accuracy of the Contents in the Site. However, at times the material in this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as the Company notices the same. The Company may periodically make/add changes/modifications or improvements to the information and the Contents on the Site at any time, without any notice to the Customer. Any advice received except via the Site and/or through authorised representatives of the Company should not be relied upon by the Customer.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an “As Is” basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site at all times will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or such other harmful malware and/or components, but shall endeavour to keep the contents on its Site and other information are free of such.
- Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms and Conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Site. The Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access to or to use the Site.
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, the Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. The Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, the Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (Service Providers, hotels, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
- The Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount as paid by the Customer and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- Company reserves the right to change, alter, limit or discontinue the terms, conditions, notices under which the Site is offered and/or the Contents herein, including but not limited to the charges in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any Customer into consideration in connection therewith. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
Disputes And Jurisdiction
- If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration to be conducted by a sole arbitrator mutually agreeable to both parties. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Mumbai, India.